Spend Your Spring Break at the STEM Institute!
- Open to: All teachers
- Opportunity at a Glance: The three-day Spring STEM Institute is the perfect opportunity for teacher-teams (2-3 educators) interested in integrating STEM (Science, Technology Education, Engineering, and Math) content into their school’s curriculum. (*If your team is focused on computer science topics, you must commit to both the Spring and Summer Institutes.)
- Event dates:
- Tuesday, April 26 – Thursday, April 28, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Spring Recess. Schools closed.);
- *Computer Science only: Tuesday, April 26 – Thursday, April 28, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., plus forthcoming dates in July.
- Registration deadline: Friday, April 8
- Location: Manhattan
- Take action: Obtain your principal’s approval, and register for the event.
For more information: Email Elaine Carman.