- This Grant is focusing on the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) for District 75 schools only.
- As a classroom teacher, how would you incorporate a 1:1 environment centering around STEM?
- One classroom set of iPad 2 plus teacher iPad 2.
- Include a title of your entry.
- Include the class and teacher/s’ name.
- Your student population and number of students in your class.
- A minimum of 2 paragraphs describing how you would integrate the iPads into science, technology, engineering and math (it doesn’t have to be all of the subjects, you can focus on one content area).
- Including lesson plans and more details will go a long way (be creative, past winners included creation of an iPad Band, animating stories with the iPad, etc)
- Include the apps you would use in your project and how you would use them.
- The project must be aligned to the State standards and cite those standards.
- Schools are responsible for the safety of the iPads and the cost of any apps.
- Proposals are due Friday, January 11th
- Send proposals to Leslie Schecht at email@example.com.
- Be creative and think out of the box.
- How does the iPad make the learning experience unique for the student?
- Be specific about the implementation process