This Human Anatomy and Physiology site covers the following topics:
- Relate the structures of the male and female reproductive systems to their functions.
- Describe the role of hormones in controlling the secondary sex characteristics.
- Compare and contrast the processes and products of oogenesis and spermatogenesis.
- Trace the pathway that sperm travel from the testes to the exterior of the body.
- Summarize the events of the menstrual cycle.
- Describe the hormonal control mechanisms that regulate the menstrual cycle.
- Sequence the stages of human development from fertilization to birth.
- Describe the functions of the placenta.
- Research and describe methods of controlling human fertility, and describe their relative effectiveness.
For the full link, clock below: